RichPurple provides a very high end creative and business oriented website with world’s top benchmarked application service providing companies to help your business to grow and convert potential users to customers. Our idea is to develop a promotional application portal, which will be based on an easy to manage powerful CMS. Entire CMS portal would be managed by this backend management system.
Great Brand Presence – We would like to uplift the current online brand presence and would add best of the user experience and usability guidelines. This will improve the user interaction and ease of use by the user.
New Age Design – We will be providing the design with best of our capabilities and knowledge. We will be taking care of your online and target audience’s scenario. Creative UI will follow the aesthetic sense with minimum load time. There won’t be any compromise with creativity, load time, aesthetic sense of the creative UI, usability standards, SEO compliance and taking care of User Journey on the portal.
Best of the Technology Use – We are going to use the smart HTML 5 coding to make sure that website fits into any resolution and any device (desktop, laptop, tablets, and Smartphone). We are going to use XHTML version compatible with all industry browsers [except IE6 and 7].
User Experience and Usability – We would like to design and code the GUI based on the latest User Experience and usability guidelines. This will help you to improve the traffic rate and decrease the SEO bounce back rate. Every aspect of user journey will be decided/advised with the best of the usability experience only.
We would require necessary inputs from client to understand the requirement and deliver the best result. Our basic concept will follow these parameters to make sure that you’re website gets excellent user results.
- Quick loading
- W3C validated dynamic pages
- Following basic SEO parameters
- User friendly Interactions
- All browser and OS compatible to make sure you do not lose any potential customer
RichPurple’s Annexure 1
- Website design needs to be uplift with CSS, XHTML, good imagery and structure according to w3c standards.
- All the links to be in HTML and not flash
- Page layouts as per RPi’s suggestion and client’s requirement
- Stay in touch with Twitter and facebook (Social Media Functionality)
- Quick Contact throughout
- Call to Action
- Neat clean coding
- W3C and aboutus.org validated
- SEO compliant Structure and Coding
Website design and Development